We are so excited to announce that My Therapy House team has been selected as one of the 5 finalists from across Australia for the prestigious 2023 Allied Health Team of the Year Paediatric Services Award!
The Australian Allied Health Awards value innovation, collaboration and inspiration to achieve the best health outcomes for both the public community and the Allied Health sector.
Finalists have been selected based on the following criteria:
- Promotion & contribution to the profession and/or setting
- Collaboration & effectively communicating within the Allied Health community
- Outstanding client-centred, evidence based service delivery or health outcomes
- Outstanding leadership and integrity
- Impact & innovation – with a focus over the last 12 months
Just as we understand how important it is to recognise and celebrate the achievements and milestones of the children we work with, it is equally important to be given recognition and encouragement as adults for the work we do!
No matter who ultimately wins the award, to even be selected as a finalist is something to celebrate.
Thank you to all our families – without you, we wouldn’t have the opportunity to share our expertise and continuously improve our services.